Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2008, 12:39 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day. a'noon., (tue.), I went by 'bus. from Si Lom rd.,(Phat Pong), to THE MALL - BANGKAE.:
- 'bus.: 547.; fare: 18.Bh.; dur'n.: 1hr.;
- loc'n.: Phet Kasem rd., just after soi 82.,(RHS.), and before the Kanjanaphisek rd. flyover;
- If necessary ask the conductor to be set-down at THE MALL-BANGKAE.
- If one's never visited before then THE MALL is quite obvious and visible from the 'bus. - a tall & tan-colored bldg. - on one's RHS.; presently there is a large sign on the roof advertising MATHS HOUSE.
- ETA. approx. 15.30hrs.
- Layout not too dissimilar to THE MALL - BANGKAPI.: THE MALL occupying a lot of space but plenty of other outlets, shops, stalls and so on and so forth; on an upper fl. I noticed DATA IT - just like in PANTIP PLAZA; there's also a large HOME PRO..
- Plenty of eye-candy; but hawg nahm not busy.
- Thanks to the evening's rains I didn't leave until around 19.30.hrs..
- Despite waiting for approx. 30mins. I saw no return 'bus. 547., so I caught 'bus. 509. to Victory Mon't.: 22.Bh.

-- It's been my gen'l. and o'all. experience that tuesdays have seldom been successful days for cruising for me: Maybe BABYLON SAUNA will be better for me this a'noon.? Here's hoping:

-- Bibi.. --
Quote |