Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pussy ass BTM looking to service in XXX Adult theater.
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2008, 01:34 AM
Rider2750
Cruiser

Pussy ass BTM looking to service in XXX Adult theater.

Extremely horny slut bottom with smooth bubble butt looking to submit to tops, or multiple tops. Like action in a XXX theater looking to have my tight wet holes filled by dominate top(s). What days (or nights) and times are places like Gemini Adult books adult theater on University Avenue and Adult Depot theater on Kurtz street best for a submissive bottom to service Dom tops? I like to be in a XXX adult theater and have you come up behind me and rub your hard cock against my ass and feel me up (I have very sensitive nipples) I'll take a hit of poppers then suck your cock till your extremely hard, then bend over, pull my jeans down over my round ass, you pull my panties to the side and give it to me up my tight shapely ass! Let me know if you can make this happen and when.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pantied ass.jpg (3.1 KB, 2426 views)