Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2008, 06:54 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
Does the exclamation point mean that you think this is high? ... .
-- It's difficult to give a 'Cold' answer as for me the TIPS. depends on several factors such as: the rapport between the masseur and me; the quality of the basic massage, and w/o. the masseur telling me what a great/skilled etc. etc. masseur he is, (as happened during my recent visit to ARENA MASSAGE ); skills for the 'Extras.'; general consideration for me as a customer; anyother considerations that I might have.
- But, all being well, for a one hour's basic oil-massage with some fairly competent and satisfying 'Extras.' I'd say that 1,000.oo.Bh. is quite enough.

-- While I do u'stand. that some customers do not realize that they should give a TIPS. to their masseur yet I do not like being advised of what a MINIMUM TIPS. should be.
- The Capt. or Mamasan should enquire if it's the customer's first time in a massage parlor? If the answer were to be 'YES.' then the former should point-out politely that it's the TH. custom to give the masseur a TIPS. in appreciation of his skills and so on; were the customer to reply that he'd visited such parlors before then the reply would be along the lines that he wouldn't need reminding then of the TH. custom about giving the masseur a TIPS.. But I fear lest the Capt./M'san. might not be up to that degree of looking-after their staff.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |