Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2008, 02:55 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Both places used to have girls and boys for massage. But First(or should it be Best????...but anyway, it's the only one in JJ Plaza 3rd floor) has now almost entirely boys...and as I said, advertises "massage by men". But both started out as family-type massage places and straight couples were their usual customers.

Prime massage still has several girls and also has straight customers. This place has showering facilities down the passage for oil massage in secure rooms...enough privacy. But even the Thai massage rooms have hard, lockable doors. But in both places, the slipper-outside-the-door is enough to ensure privacy.

Best (or is it First) has as horribly small shower cubicle thing...but I never tried it and usually get only a Thai massage. You need to use your massage shirt/pants to wipe up any cum...and you need to be quiet! In both places I have heard very erotic grunts from my neighbors....and the boy doing me pretending he hasn't heard while enjoying the same stimulation himself.

Sala Daeng Massage is similar and although they have some girls for massage, sex is pretty much a given with the boys with either a Thai or oil massage.

I like to start with a Thai massage, to see if the boy has potential for a full-blooded session in an oil environment. Nearly always a boy will try and masturbate you but won't allow himself to be touched...you can easily check this out at a budget price in a Thai massage. No point in undressing, showering and paying Bht400 just to find out the boy doesn't want to shed any clothes.

Chang massage at Sala Daeng BTS has some fine boys but only one or two will do anything and they don't ever seem to hangout outside. Sometimes you can spot a cute one making eyes at you through the window.

Never see any comments about Paradis on Silom. They have some posers outside and in my experience outside posers dressed in saris and tight shirts, don't want to do much at a fair price(Apsara for example). But at Paradis, some guys are really loose and fun. Nong is one such guy. This place is superficially straight, but when I was last there, a Thai customer came in and had them line up the boys for his selection. They have some very handsome guys inside often.
Quote |