Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2008, 03:44 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Thanks for the helpful clarification. They sound like the set-up for Sawasdee Foot Massage, Silom Foot Massage and one more along the same row whose name I cannot immediately recall. These are the three places where I have paid 400 - 500 baht for an oil massage (I dislike Thai massage).

In one of them, the shower room was grotty, in the second, it had the weakest imaginable soap that never quite washed off the oil, and in the third location, the lock on the shower room door was broken. Assuming there was no one behind the closed door, I pushed at the door to enter the shower, only to find a big nude woman inside soaping herself furiously. I almost had a heart attack seeing her - it was such a disgusting sight - and I most certainly couldn't shake off the vision from my head the rest of the day. Oh, it was horrible. That's the trouble with these unisex places.
Quote |