Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2008, 05:39 PM
silomGWM
Cruiser

Silom massages

I last used one of these places about a month ago - Apsara. Didn't get a choice of masseur and decided I'd go for the special of the day which was 999 baht, from memory. Towards the end the masseur decided he'd start fingering my ass and then thought he'd "top" me (no condom). I soon changed his mind for him. He came pretty quickly after I let him stick it between my legs but he wasn't at all interested in doing anything for me!!! Previously I'd had a guy who wanted me to suck him but wouldn't even wank me. What's the next place down the road towards Rama IV like - it must be almost on the corner of Soi 2?

As for letting people know the minimum tip - a friend tells me (from his acquaintance with massage boys) that Japanese customers are the absolute worst at tipping in supposed no-sex places (like Apsara) where no minimum tip signs are displayed. I've even seen a sign in a traditional Thai massage place that tells the customer tipping is not compulsory
Quote |