Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2008, 12:15 PM
hcmpp
Cruiser

The name is Gallery Spa - details on Utopia. It is a small spa (I think 4 rooms) so best to book ahead and a bit off the beaten track so get them to organise a taxi to pick you up or take your mb so the driver can call them. They have young good looking guys.

Also went to Bonita spa in Bali - was four wooden shacks with nails in the door to hang your clothes on - so not at all like their website pictures. Handsome guys but mine was in to nothing extra what so ever.

In BKK at the weekend went to Senso Spa and had their scrub and massage. Good rooms. For the minimum tip for 90mins it was BHT1,200 I kept asking what it included but he was evasive until he asked did I want a top or bottom. Said bottom and then he asked the "bottoms" to line up to one side. Massage was not that erotic and so so. Boy then wanted a minimum tip of bht2,000. Sex was ok but nothing special.

Then went across to Best Massage (JJ Plaza now Silom sixty something? next to Thaniya and connected by BTS walkway) Showed me picture book of guys to choose from. Rooms were open at the top. Massage ok. Boy gave hand job and took trousers off to be stroked but not smoked.
Quote |