Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mill Street - Windsor ONtario
View Single Post
Old 29th July 2008, 03:29 AM
born2suckdick
Cruiser

Mill Street - Windsor ONtario

Easily one of the best places I've gone for sex in 2007 is the small parking lot at the end of mill street down by the river, in Windsor Ontario. I'm married so it's hard for me to get out much but Almost every morning before work I'd head down there at 5:00 in the morning and had no problem finding lots of cock to play with.

I would just pull into the parking lot and park and than pull down my pants and jack off. If other guys were parked in their cars I'd turn on the light in my car and show them that I was playing with my cock.

If I didnt' notice anyone in their cars, I'd enter into the bushes and pull down my pants and walk around with my cock exposed.AS soon as I'd see someone I'd play with my cock and that would usually get him over to me so I could start sucking him off

Early in the morning there were alot of older men there and I love sucking off guys 50+. Also on a couple occasions we had groups of 8 or 9 guys all gathered in the bushes sucking each other off
Quote |