Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:23 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last mon., (28th.), - having dropped-off my Laptop in P'TIP. PLAZA for de-bugging - I walked to ISETANN: not too many shoppers; hawg nahm not busy, either - although in one of them some young man and I made cum hither eyes at each other, but nothing else.
-- Then to BIG C., R'damri., where I arr'd. around 15.45.hrs. to find it quite busy, in fact busier that I would have thought for a mon. a'noon.; most hawng nahm fairly well occupied with men looking but not shewing.
- I saw only two younger men: and of them only the younger was prepared to shew - quite well endowed, but somewhat choosy as to whom he shewed himself: preferably very olde men who stood at least a couple of stalls away from him - closer company was not encouraged. The older, who was possibly quite attractive in his younger days - like all of us - ha! - was prepared to smoke anyone who offered himself; in the gf., (street level), hawg hahm he smoked an older looking and acne marked student quite openly - the stdnt. turned so that he could use a glazed advert. on the opp. wall as a form of looking-glass; the stdnt. had a proud, upstanding and uncut c*ck wch. was well-worth smoking, I thought.
- I left around 18.hrs. and walked-back to P'TIP. PLAZA, where there was a fair amt. of eye-candy walking and looking.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |