Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gloryhole Alert
Thread: Gloryhole Alert
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2008, 10:30 PM
Blewcollarguy
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Blewcollarguy
Exclamation Gloryhole Alert

Ok all you cocksckers, "Heads-up", no pun intended...LOL

Save your time and precious gas money, the infamous gloryholes at Leather and Lace in Seabrook MA are finally boarded up.

I suspect due to a disgruntled cocksucker who was harrased to put more money in...and he probably called the town or something...

However, I will say that they were real bastards there and it serves them right... Nobody will be coming anymore...if they had treated people nicer this was a gold mine for them.

I do feel bad for us though, one less place to find cock, but I don't feel bad for the ownership, they were neurotic assholes and the attendants jumped into the booths after you stepped out with a flashlight wiping and cleaning, LOL...
they wouldn't let you walk into a booth that was empty and was still running. They made you go into a new one and let it run it's course...real assholes

However, I did find a new hot-spot near portsmouth NH, not a bookstore but a cruise spot, had a hot threeway tonight...I'd mention it but too many cops and vicious queens out here that will ruin a good thing, so I'm gonna keep it in my jock for now.

Happy Hunting!
Quote |