Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lake Compounce Friday Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2008, 05:22 PM
gloryholed
Cruiser

Sorry for the random bumpage, but this thread piqued my curiousity.

Does anyone still use this spot? If so, which trail is that the action used to occur on? The narrow Blue Blazed Tunxis hiking trail that runs along the river then climbs up the rocks to the mountaintop? Or the dirt and gravel access road that starts next to it from the back of the compounce office building and winds steeply up the mountain, then joins the tunxis trail at the top? I've spent some time on both recently and both have plenty of private places to get naked alone or play together. The rock outcrops at the top are especially nice. Where did the action take place?

With regards to parking, Briarwood college is just on the other side of Lake Compounce, less than a half mile away, also, why not just park at Lake Compounce for five bucks? Furthermore, if your in the mood for a hike, you can park in Wolcott at the Bristol end of Beacher Rd with the fishermen, hikers and ATVers. Walk down the gravel rd til you see the blue blazed Tunxis Trail off to the left, this takes you to the top of Lake Compounce. It's about a fotyfie minute hike, but it's a great walk.

I spend a lot of weekend time there, let me know if anyone will be there. I am looking for a first time experience with someone aggressive and experienced. Hope to see you there.
Quote |