Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2008, 04:36 AM
hiscox
Cruiser

In 10 years of lurking on this board, I can't recall seeing many comments on the quality of masseurs' hand-jobs. This seems surprising, as I have found the occasional one outstanding.

For instance, trying FAN CLUB for the first time (a newish massage shop with good facilities situated on Soi Convent, in a little un-numbered sub-soi nearly opposite the Swiss hotel, 5 minutes' walk from Saladaeng BTS station), from a line-up of 10 supposedly versatile masseurs I picked a lanky, rather shy-looking, handsome 24-year-old and within the hour he had me writhing and gasping and shooting cum like a youngster.

Why was it that good? I couldn't find anything unusual about his hands, but he said that customers often reacted strongly to his touch, he didn't know why.

Anyone else had this kind of unexpected delight, or know why it happens? To me, it just seems that some masseurs have the touch and others don't, but it sure would be useful to know who the great m/bators are - for those of us not of an exclusively anal persuasion.

(FAN CLUB claims to open noon-midnight, but I wouldn't expect to find many masseurs there before about 3 p.m. Phone 02631 1442.
My clean, spacious massage room was complete with an impressive model of Nelson's historic flagship, HMS Victory, which could have strayed from the British embassy. More to the point, it had a big shower where the masseur joined me both before - so good for getting friendly - and after. I had the basic 1 hour oil at 500 baht plus tip. My masseur's name: Noom, to rhyme with room).
Quote |