Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for cock service 11-15 Aug Tukwila
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2008, 07:27 PM
bjseeker69
Cruiser

Looking for cock service 11-15 Aug Tukwila

Hi, MWM 52 looking for mutaul cocking sucking buddies. I am in town 11 thru 15 August in Tukwila staying at hotel on West Valley Way just east of Southcenter Mall. I like to be touched all over, played with and receive oral sex. If your not in to giving but only receiving that OK with me too. I love to suck you starting slow and gradual building you up to almost cumming and then switch technique to bring you off from peak of no return and then slowly building you back up. Repeating this process numerous times until you can’t take no more and you command me to take you deep, you hold my head as you blow your load down my throat. Please e-mail me back with local contact info and I will give exact hotel location and room #.
Quote |