Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2008, 12:18 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- An elderly and American visitor to BKK., (he visits twice or thrice per annum.), told me about his recent visit to GSM. SAUNA, (Charoen Krung, ChinaTown.), on 13 jul., at wch. he arr'd. sometime after 16hrs. and was charged 150.Bh. adm'n..
... .
-- Y'day., (tue.), after my fruitless visit to ZEED CAMP and hoping for better success - especially after some other apprecitive remarks by other respondents - I went to GSM. SAUNA on Tnn. Charoen Krung in Chinatown, (nrest. landmark is GRAND CHINA PRINCESS HOTEL.),.
- ETA. approx. 19.15.hrs.;
- Adm'n.: 150.oo.Bh.;
- Not that many others there; those that were were mostly chubby Ch. - not really my cuppa char!
- Little if any activity in dark rooms, maze, steam rooms etc..
- I thought of enquiring for Masseur Khun Nee but felt so dispirited by the gen'l. ambiance, (several lockers with no doors, tops of lockers dusty, used towels strewn all over the place and not picked-up by staff on duty, and so on - small points in themselves, I know, but they do add-up!) that I decided to save my baubees instead, and left at about 2020.hrs..
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |