Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2008, 05:08 AM
fizzcock
Cruiser

Zeed and GSM

GSM has always been one of my favourite saunas and I never fail to score there.I am in my 40's and overweight but that doesn't seem to matter at GSM. The crowd is older guys and the youngers guy who enjoy them. Vast cruising areas and the dark rooms on floor 2 always seem to be heaving with group action. For voyeurs plenty of glory holes between cubicles on floor 1. I have enjoyed many a public fck in the rest areas (dark rooms with beds) on floor 1.

I was at Zeed on July 13th. The place is built like a huge abandoned army barracks. I have never seen quite so many cubicles. Has outdoor area, VDO room even the toilets seemed designed for action. Grafiti everywhere. Format was totally nude. Not many people there but managed to join a grp session in a dark room with dormitory style bunk beds down a passage way from teh VDO room. About 5-6 or us all took turns with a 30's guy who welcumed all cummers. As I had not finished there I talk a short wlak over to 39 underground, which was also totally nude. But that place was more for the younger posers and quite sticky rice...I felt out of place. But going back to Silom on the shytrain met a cute accountant...who wanted to spend the night in my hotel room ... so all well that ends well.
Quote |