Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2008, 08:58 PM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Fan Club....another look

I spent an hour at Fan Club one afternoon last week. As is usual for me, I told the Mamasan that I wanted someone with a big cock. She asked if I would mind a shorter guy. I told her "No".

So, Khun B (or Be, or Bee, or Bea...take your choice) was assigned to me.

B's massage was good. I told him that I wanted a soft massage and that is exactly what I got.

However, as B moved up to my hinter-regions, the massaging stopped and the playing began. His dick was as hard as a rock throughout the entire session and.....to cut to the chase.....he fucked like a rabbit on steroids.

The massage cost THB 500. Although I didn't look at the menu to see if they state a "minimum tip", I can assure you that B earned several times more than any minimum.

B would never win any beauty contests. However, he was a really nice young man with good enough command of the English language. Because of his attentive nature and fantasticly hard dick, I'd mark B as an A.
Quote |