Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2008, 12:09 AM
Beethoven
Cruiser

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Where does one find their message service? I suppose the front desk will direct me to the right place. Any idea what time of the day or night this young man works?
The masaage service is located in the hotel's health club - which is somewhat run down. At the back of the hotel (left hand side) up two flights of escalators and turn right, walk straight ahead for 35 metres and open the door to your left. Up a short flight of stairs.

Massage Guy (email or PM me for his name) works the afternoon shift (around 2PM to 10PM) Wednesday to Monday. His day off is Tuesday. He is not tall and has a very lovely compact body. A generous helping of pubic hair surrounds his Thai sized cock. Also, a delicious little happy trail runs from his pubic region to his belly button. Also has a little hair on his chest and around his wonderfully pert Thai nipples. I forgot to mention that he really enjoys having his armpits licked and loved as well. Very masculine smelling, hairy armpits. Just divine.

I do not know whether I just got lucky with him or if he is like that with all his customers. It must be said, however, that I am rather attractive - so that may have turned him into the ravenous beast that I encountered!
Quote |