Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2008, 09:48 AM
hiscox
Cruiser

More routes to White House Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Yannawa,
- I guess that you'll have started a pilgrimage thither -
Chancing to pass along Ladprao Road this p.m. towards Bangkapi and thinking of S*xtile's peregrinations, I kept an eye out for directions to White House Spa. I'm sure he will be pleased to hear that nothing could be more intuitive to a person of his (our) proclivities. You simply follow the sign to KUMON!

This delightful company name appears on a prominent blue-and-white sign aimed at East-bound traffic on Ladprao Road, directing you up the next soi, the one with WHSpa in it. Indeed, the red arrow on the sign points at WHSpa's row of houses. Very appropriate.

Of course, S*xtile will probably be approaching in the opposite direction - i.e. from The Mall Bangkapi pier - but should he chance to travel instead by MRT to Lat Phrao - taking station exit 3 - (Note: far greater bus frequency to Bangkapi than from Ratchadapisek, e.g. Nos 8, 27, 44, 92, 122, 145, 502 &c.), or perhaps by BTS to Mor Chit (most of the same buses), then this information might be of more than jesting interest.

Incidentally, I noticed - for S*xtile's benefit entirely of course - that his appropriate de-bussing point is immediately past the clearly signed Ladprao Soi 111/1. From there it is but a short walk to WHSpa, passing Soi 113, crossing a small klong with that wondrous sign to KUMON and turning left past the restaurant into the un-numbered soi. On the left, only a short way up the soi, is the WHSpa white terrace, the first building of any size in the soi.

BTW Any Ladprao Road bus route is a poor choice under busy conditions (traffic jams all the way), but would be fine on a Sunday afternoon like today, say.

Happy pilgrimage, S*xtile! (See you there).
Quote |