Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2008, 02:50 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Hi Sexy Tiler, I think the massage place next to Purple Drugs is not T Massage...it is named something else I am sure. But you are correct...now i rememeber, T massage is on Surawongse somewhere opposite the back entrance of Bangkok Christian Hospital.

The reason I was not offered a book of photos at Prime is only because I ALWAYS pick my massage boy outside in the street...photos never seem to represent the boys accurately. I just head for the boy I like most and ask him for a Thai massage. While it does circumvent the massage boy rotation system operated by most "straight" massage places, they don't mind if you also mumble about having had an excellent massage from him previously(even if you've never seen him before). I never allow the establishment to pick a boy for me and they never insist.

For Beethoven, Prime massage is halfway along Silom soi 6. It is in a corner on the dogleg in the middle of the soi.

I don't want to mention the name of a boy who likes to pleasure his customers in a place that does not offer itself as a gay sex massage place. It could cause problems for the boy if someone comes in and tells the boss he read somewhere about so-and-so giving good sex. But I can say he is slim, dark, young, small, hard bodied, not particularly cute with a small soft penis that grows to happy medium when smoked.
Quote |