Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2008, 07:26 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiscox View Post

Money, but no honey in Paradis

At PARADIS on Friday, the cute top who came up with me wanted 3000 baht just to get naked.
... .
We settled on 1000 and he held me to that and actually demanded and got 400 more, even though he was totally unresponsive, obviously having c*m earlier, presumably more than once. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.
... .
-- I must allow that quite probably I'd have got-off the massage bed/couch, dressed, had a few words with the Mamasan or Reception and then quit!
-- The above shews two things to me -
1.- A masseur trying to impose what he wants on a paying customer and demanding an exhorbitant amt. of money up front and before doing anything; a TIPS. is given by a customer after the svce. to shew his appreciation of the svces. rendered.
2.- The need for a customer to verify that his masseur is indeed 'Fresh.'; I think that there was some correspondence about this sometime ago and in connection with FAN CLUB?
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |