Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2008, 02:12 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Yes, that's it, Busaba. I once had a small lad there who was very exciting during a Thai massage and stripped to the skin very soon after starting and was great to smoke. Especially his balls which caused him to whisper "You are very good". I love comments like that. I also had him at my home a couple of times. I think his name is the same as the letter between S and U. He moved on to that small place round the corner on Surawongse, set into a little nook roughly opposite to the end of go-go street...you can see the boys outside. I wondered about Busaba..as I said I saw no boys or girls outside last week and it was the only place on Thanya where the staff would call out to non-Japanese.
There is a similar little place on Rama 4 side of Sukothai massage...but never seen any boy I really liked...as with Sukothai. They boys just look dusty and lacklustre to me.
Maybe I am just too fussy to really appreciate how lucky we are to have such a huge choice of fairly-priced quality massages. I cannot recall ever having so many available before.
Quote |