Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Masc sub in panties avail for Dom masc WMs to use/hum fri 10-midnight
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2008, 08:27 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Smile Masc sub in panties avail for Dom masc WMs to use/hum fri 10-midnight

This masculine,wm,40s,considered nice looking,safe clean,drug disease free and VERY sub needs dominant masculine white men who are also masculine clean safe and average to above to make me do things like service them while i am in panties,be treated as a humiliated slut,used by or in front of others,ws,verbal,rough mouth use,oral servitude,boots/feet,love my tits played with and in general use and treat me like a total nasty slut.Will be at the hustler club in ill fri night from 10-midnight or so.Purple knit shirt,jeans with panties/hose under waiting for dom wm to get my jeans down and expose me for all to see as the sissy i am.Not for the shy..need to be used and humiliated.Very masculine lkg,but need training as a total sissy slut.Backdoor theater at Hustler.
Quote |