Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'How to..' at truck stops?
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2008, 11:35 PM
Jael
Cruiser

'How to..' at truck stops?

I guess this question is similar to the post entitled 'Leaving calling cards, signs', and I suppose that some of the responses there will apply here, too - but my question is more specific in terms of location.
I am a discrete (read married) bi-male who has few venues to suck or be sucked. I occaisionally have the opportunity to drive (solo) completely across the state of Wisconsin on I-94 and have tried, without luck, to find a hook-up in various gas stops.
But I have noticed their back lots (and all the wayside reststops) are crowded with idling big rigs and wondered, "Surely one (or more) of those truckers is looking for a little oral action, like I am" and I have no clue about how to find out.
So I'm looking for suggestions from those who have had 'suck-sess' at a truckstop or wayside rest stop.
Also, I'd like to hear from truckers who are at those locations and would like to relax while getting a hot blowjob.
OK - that's the fantasy, but what could REALLY happen? Maybe part of my reluctance to try is a fear that it could go horribly wrong. I don't want to cause scene and get yelled at by someone who is offended, or insulted that I would suggest such a thing to them. Physical safety is another question. We all have heard stories about guys who were lured into a hot possibility, only to get stomped (or worse) by a bigot.
The CFS Sex Listings (thankyouthankyouthankyou) have a lot of 'where to look' suggestions - I'd like a little help in 'how to detect and/or signal interest' along with tips specific to truckers and truckstops.

This is getting too long, so I hope I have explained what I am looking for: suggestions for (or hot stories of!) making a connection at a truck stop or wayside rest.
Thanks!
Quote |