Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2008, 01:34 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiscox View Post
Oh, KUMON, S*xtile, spill the beans, I'm begging you!
Which of those embodiments of Th. twinky perfection did you KUMON, and did he KUMON you? The suspense is unbearable.
-- To put you, and anyone else, out of your misery here goes ... !
- ETA.: approx. 15.20.hrs.
- I was welcomed by their Capt., who speaks basic but enough English. I suggested a 90mins'. oil-massage, wch. he said would cost 500.Bh., (special promo.); and then produced four different aromas for me - I chose Lavender. He apologised that not all the masseurs were available just then and produced photos. of those that were. I chose the most attractive one to these olde eyes, who turned-out to be masseur AHM; a 24YO. chocolate-boi from Surin, shortish and with a blue tattoo on RT. shoulder.
- The massage room, with shower room att'd., is quite std., with a raised table, but no cut-out for one's head.
- Yannawa's earlier description would fit mine completely, too - so no point in needless repetition.
- I, who prefer usually not to be a B*tt*m, would have surrendered myself gladly to him as he had that touch that is so magical that it invited me to relax completely and to yield myself to him, especially when he lay atop and several times slowly pulled himself up and along my body so that I could feel his stiff **** pushing between my glutes. and along my spine. His assets are small, uncut and firm: good for those who like to smoke, in wch. I indulged with gt. pleasure. He concluded with an hand-job - not stg. that I like, but that time "Pourquoi pas?".
- Ahm did not seem to be unhappy with my patting and running my fingers over his sweet and little arse - but futher finger-walking in that area was not encouraged.
- Then a shower together and that was all.
- A slight niggle was that although the time seemed to speed by all too rapidly in actual fact it was several mins. short of the ninety for wch. I had paid - but at that stage I did not have the energy or the desire to mutter.

-- It's 100%. for sure that I'll return; but not for some time lest I become spoiled and a treat such as that becomes a mere commonplace event.
- Of all the Thai boy massages that I've experienced masseur Ahm's was by far the best and the most sensuous, 'of that there is no possible doubt, no possible doubt whatever.'.
- All the others rec'd. have become mere also-rans a long way astern.
- So, potential pilgrims, you have the dirn's and basic data, so it's 'Up to you.' as our BKK. boyz are wont to say - ha!
-- Sanookie dee! -- Bibi.. --
Quote |