Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2008, 09:34 AM
hiscox
Cruiser

White House Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
After lusting for masseur AUM ever since I followed this link to his picture over 2 weeks ago, I’ve at last made my pilgrimage to Bangkapi to meet him. Here's what happened: -

I definitely lost it as I entered WHITE HOUSE SPA. Had I died and gone to Heaven? The evidence, starting with the steep ascent up white steps to the entrance, seemed to be that I had.

Inside, the place was a dazzling white with purple hangings. Like a cloud. it somehow lacked definition. I couldn't get a fix on it.

A short way ahead of me I saw a mob of angels, heavenly twinks in a loose, pastel uniform. Among them, I discovered the shy face of AUM and whispered his name. Miraculously, he heard (or did he read my lips?) and his face lit up.

Everything went silent and I was unaware of any negotiation, just a scent of lavender. Then, as in a dream, we were ascending, together . . .

Bathroom fixtures brought me back, and, in the real world, AUM's very special massage turned out to be no fantasy!

From the start, he left me in no doubt about what kind of a massage this would be. First thing I knew, my legs were being gently hauled wide apart. Then a knee arrived, pressing gently, then hard, into my crotch. My resulting instant erection was never allowed to subside for long as AUM's hands and smooth, oiled body roamed sensuously over mine.

Everything seemed to go pretty much as per Yannawa's and S*xtile's accounts. It made me giggle that AUM gave me a drink of water in preparation for the shoulder massage bit. Clearly, he knows what to expect of us farang sluts by now! I didn’t disappoint, and was rewarded with several delicious tastes of his pre-cum.

So far, so exciting massage. But there was much more to it than sex. It wasn't just AUM's uncanny ability to have one arm working independently of the other, in a completely different area, so that I was looking for the second masseur. Much more impressive to me was how he successfully tricked my brain into believing that my body was young, slim and fit again.

Thus, at the end, I emerged elated, rejuvenated, a new spring in my step! Considering that I had been recovering from a severe stomach upset and had even debated whether I was fit enough to travel to Bangkapi at all that day, this was an impressive achievement.

Returning downstairs, I recognized BIRD (top one in the White House Spa staff gallery), a cute, short, friendly guy, who chatted away in good English. He seemed a tad vexed that AUM had been getting all the farang trade in recent days! billinbkk please note!

AUM clearly longed to be able to chat in English, but his attempts usually ended in disaster as he ran out of words. To my shame, I didn't have enough Thai to be of much help.

Whenever I get depressed by what I see in the mirror, I'll be going back again for the AUM rejuvenation treatment.
And then there are all those other twinky angels at heavenly WHITE HOUSE SPA . . . !
Quote |