Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2008, 11:43 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by waile View Post
thanx guys for the information... but would love u guys more if someone could give me a rough idea abt the rates thanx again:P
As you can see from the lack of replies most farangs aren't into hunks. They know where Hero is, but don't visit often enough to be up to date with rates (which also increase fairly regularly).

From my recollection of my last visit in March this year, the cost was Baht 600. for a 1-hour oil massage. I can't remember how much I tipped the masseur but it would typically be in the 1,200 to 1,500 range.

I also recall, like on previous visits, that Hero was busy, i.e. comparable to a railway station. Difficult to get any service attention from the mamasan who was trying to cope with 8 or 9 customers at the same time.

Do not expect the fawning attention one gets at other massage places. It's a very business-like kind of place, due to the traffic volume they get. I figure there must be quieter moments, though I have yet to discover what time of day that would be.

It's also mainly Asian-oriented (Thais and Asian tourists make up the bulk of their customers). The guy that I had in March, for example, spoke not a word of English, but (unusually) had passable Chinese, which was the language we settled on.
Quote |