Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2008, 08:13 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=Yannawa;663588]
Eve Massage has some new, cute boys... .[/QUOTE]

-- Y'day., (fri.), evening - after it had stopped raining - I went to EVE MASSAGE.
- ETA.: approx. 21.30hrs..
- While I was looking-at their price-list i was joined by the Mamasan and about half-a-dozen or so of their boyz, most of whom looked to be on the younger side.. I decided on a one hour's oill massage for 400.Bh..
- I asked for masseur KWAN; after some initial chatter between the M'san. and the others he was pointed-out to me; so I told her that he would be OK. - but that didn't stop her from trying to give me a second boi, (1st. warning signal!), wch. I refused.
- We went upstairs and into a fair enough room: say approx. 12'x12'., full-height walls and door that CLOSES; air-cond.; a largish mattress on the floor and also a std. sized massage table; in the corner is a curtained-off shower space.
- Just before the massage started I asked KWAN to take-off his shirt, for wch. he asked for 300Bh.!, (2nd. warning signal!!). I tod him that the TIPS. would be up to me. Nevertheless OFF came his shirt and trousers to reveal a pr. of loose fitting and cotton drawers.
- The 20-30mins. massage was adequate, better than some.
- He then asked if I'd like a J/O.?
- In reply I asked if he would let me smoke him? He said that that would be 2,500.oo.Bh!, (3rd. warning signal!!!). I countered with 1,200.Bh., but after holding-out initially at 2,500.Bh. he lowered his price to 2,000.Bh. and then to 1,500..Bh.. I INCREASED my offer to 1,400.Bh. - but after that neither of us would budge.
- Enough was enough. I terminated matters there and then by standing-up and getting dressed.
- I gave him a small TIPS., enough for the short massage and for taking-off his shirt and trousers, and then went-down and paid the 400Bh. for the massage.
- NOT recommended.
--

-- I would have been better served had I stuck to my original thought and availed of INDRA MASSAGE in Soi Than Tawan.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |