Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Southern Indiana - Love Boutique
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2008, 07:58 AM
lv2skbgcks
Cruiser

There's a lot of both types of action. Obviously, guys looking to hook up with guys go here and have a ball. Every time I go, I suck at least 3-4 nice cocks. I've even been fucked in the theatre room before.

But there's also a restaurant attached that has "exotic" dancers. It's not a true strip club, but it does draw a decent number of straight types. I can tell you for sure that Friday and Saturday night late, if you hang around long enough, you'll have more than one of them come over looking to unload some blue balls. They might be thinking of just going into a booth to jack off, but I've hooked up with several who were more than willing to empty their nuts into a hot mouth instead. That straight boy cum is some of the best I've had. The longer they sit watching the women, the bigger the load they eventually shoot in my mouth.

As for daytime, there are a lot of truckers that stop by at all hours. I've gone over at lunch time and just after work time in the late afternoon/early evening and found nice cocks to suck at all hours. If you're going at a particular time, post a note here or on craigslist, and you can bet someone will be there.
Quote |