Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Very Horny CockSucker here
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2008, 03:41 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot
Very Horny CockSucker here

First of all please check my profile to make sure I am what you are looking for in appearance and service.

Ok now to the good stuff.

I am looking for a steady suck bud or a few. The more the merrier.

I have no place to host so you must be able to host or have a safe place for us to play.

I know I may not be the best you ever had, but I will love and worship your cock to the absolute best of my abilities.

I am available most days and late night as well most weekends and late nights on weekends.

So please PM me and we can get together to have some fun. And hopefully you find my worship of your cock very favorable and will want me to continue for as long as you wish me to do so.

luvs cum
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |