Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2008, 12:36 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (mon.), evening I went to INDRA MASSAGE, (Soi Than Tawan - off Suriwong rd.), for my usual and 90 mins'. oil-massage for 800.Bh..
- It was Khun MAY's turn to be available: 25YO.; from I-San; speaks ltd. English; a short & compact body with a roundish face sporting the now fashionable 'tache. and under chin hair.
- Upstairs I asked him to take-off his shirt; it wasn't until he was sitting astride of me that I realized that e'thing. else had been removed, too! His fingers soon made all too clear what he had in mind - so, feeling obliging, I offered him the Final Favor, wch. he accepted. A std., unc'cised. and TH.-boi sized ****, on the thicker side. He performed manfully but didn't c*m..
- In general a good and firm massage.
- At the end I smoked him to an Happy Ending for him.
- Then to the shower-room together.

-- Afterwards, and while downstairs enjoying a cup of ginger tea, a cpl. of young JP. men entered, (one - the paler - looked to be more a youth than a man.),. I gathered that it was their first time in a TH. boi massage parlor and was undecided between offering them a few pointers to INCREASE their enjoyment or to let them find-out on their own; I decided that the latter would be better.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |