Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2008, 09:35 PM
new2bkk
Cruiser

Senso

Maybe should be called Senso-sational!
I was walking around in the rain last night around 8:30 and decided I'd rather be oiled up than drenched so ducked into Senso on Sala Daeng. Really nice space, very modern and dare I say it, elegant. About 15 men on display, the choice was extremely difficult as I would have happily gone with any of them. I've not been to all the joints in BKK by any means, but this IS the first time 100% have been very, very handsome. That said, if your type is small, slim, very boyish, this is probably not the place for you. Most of the guys were quite well muscled, not the Tawan steroid type, but the workin' hard at California Fitness types.
Ended up choosing khun Chai, Issan guy, 21, very serious-butch look, maybe 5'7" and perfectly sculpted body. And speaks very little English, perfect for me, I like 'em beautiful and quiet. Chose the 90 minute relax massage (850 baht/minimum tip 1200)
Chai took me up to the room, again, very nice and modern, with a great mirror that allowed full on viewing of what was going on.
The massage was, really pretty good, a nice mix of the sensuous and the practical. He actually worked some knots out of muscles in my calves that most regular masseurs have not done as well.
Without going into ALL the details here I'll mention that one of the reasons I chose K. Chai was the fact he appeared to be 100% straight. During the massage, he was particularly attentive with his fingers to areas that led me to believe I would be on the receiving end of spicy Issan sausage.
Imagine my pleasant surprise, when at the end of the work part of the massage, this lovely man knelt down and kissed me full on the lips and with tongue. Then he proceeded to smoke the hell out of me. After a few minutes of this he looked me in the eye and asked if it was ok? I allowed that it REALLY was.
Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and I smoked him to a full happy ending, and then he went back and returned the favor.
Didn't mention before, but prior to the massage, as well as after, Chai was in the shower with me making sure that every square inch of me was squeaky clean.
So on the one hand...the cost is higher than most. However, the look of the place is nicer than most, the massage was better than most, the guys were by far a cut above the rest (that I've seen) and the sex was surprising and excellent. And frankly, I'm going to do everything in my power NOT to go back tonight, don't want to appear like a total slut.
Quote |