Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2008, 05:19 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

On the subject of numerology, I was surprised to discover that some Thai boys are completely unaware of the Chinese aversion to the number 4 (apparently sounds like "death" in chinese.) I picked a cute boy from the line up in a Pattaya bar last week, only to realise he was number 4 ..... he was complaining that no one seemed to want to off him... so I suggested he change his number!

About 5 years ago I was most unwell on a flight from Sydney to BKK and on arrival opted to cancel my connection to Beijing and rest overnight before continuing. I staggered across the bridge at Don Mueang to the old Amari hotel and requested a room.....only when in the elevator....and feeling like death did I look at the key.... they'd given me room 444...at which point I knew I was going to die !!
Quote |