Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cruising crystal centre
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2008, 08:25 AM
shadowseeker
Cruiser

I rode my bike through the Crystal a couple weeks ago on one of my treks (I ignored the guards who tried to wave to me to stop). Huge houses but very narrow streets, unlike my moo bahn which has medium and reasonable sized houses with very wide streets. Never have had any luck in the shopping center there.

There is a park back behind the foodland on ramintra road (you need to go inside a couple kilometers). It is a large hilly park with tennis, basketball, a pool, soccer fields, a big badminton building, weight room, and a nice sized running trail. Bathrooms in early morning can be cruisy on the weekends, I've been lucky a few times....all by chance though when I wasn't particularly looking for it. I usually go there to run, but will accept the post aerobic hand job gladly! It is probably too far to go for most but if you like early morning workouts it is a great little spot.

for Google Earthers:
13°52'40.71"N
100°37'13.02"E

Or in maps.google.com
13°52'40.71"N, 100°37'13.02"E

Good Luck!
Quote |