Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2008, 08:58 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- But, if the Ch. are that superstitious etc. etc., why did they prefer to use the western calendar rather than their own trad. one?
-- Bibi.. --
I just did a bit of research and found that Aug 8th was the 8th day of the 7th Moon while the actual 8th day of the 8th Moon would have been Sep 7th.

I suspect that the 8th day of the 7th Moon (one day after the 7 sisters festival) was better if the IOC had to have it in August rather than September, which might have been a bit too late in the year. I know the international tennis tournament schedule, for example, would have been badly disrupted, let alone all the other sports events and sponsors' timetables.