Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2008, 09:03 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
As far as Chinese generally, from my experience buying and selling property in Sydney I can assure you the chinese wont go near a house with the number 4 in it !.... and if you see a BMW or Merc with personalised plates including 888 there's no prizes for guessing who the drivers will be !
Just a bit more cultural stuff here. Houses are where people live, so few Chinese would want to live in one where a number (4) sounding like 'die' is prominently displayed on the front gates to greet the gods and lucky spirits. Same with cars...a number like that might be tempting fate a little too closely for comfort.

'8' on the other hand, sounds like 'prosper' in most dialects, so it's considered auspicious.

I seriously doubt that many if any Chinese men care very much what number the off-guy is carrying...after all, it's not as if they're going to marry him the next morning.