Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Masc sub in panties avail for Dom masc WMs to use/hum fri 10-midnight
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2008, 09:21 AM
rick61
Cruiser

Still looking for use and hum at the hands of a Dom masc WM

This masculine,considered nice looking white male submissive still seeks masculine,dominant white men who are safe,clean and average to above with a cocky dom attitude and who enjoy the more twisted aspects of dominating and humiliating a sub masc wm,40s,beefy solid build.Things i am into are WS,Humiliation,Forced sissy training/panty wearing,group use/exposure,nipples played with,verbal and in short ebing used and turned into a masculine dom white mans humiliated sissy panty slut.Have had some trouble finding this kind of action,but have met a couple guys into it.Sir if you see this please let me serve you again.I will be at the Hustler backdoor theater,thats the m4m one,Sat eve around 8:30.maybe a bit earlier.Red knit shirt,jeans and panties and hose underneath needing to be used,exposed and humiliated by such a man.Any guys into this?Love to give "forced" oral and degraded.SAFE only.NO unsafe anal.Hope to see a couple hot dom men that would enjoy this there.Other times possible,email to set something up.Can not host.
Quote |