Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2008, 07:56 PM
hiscox
Cruiser

White House Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
--
- A slight niggle was that although the time seemed to speed by all too rapidly in actual fact it was several mins. short of the ninety for wch. I had paid - . --
After several visits to WHITE HOUSE SPA, I can say that the time has always been short. My impression is that the masseurs' routines are based on a 1 hour session with 1.5 hours as the maximum time allowed for your occupation of the room. So in practice roughly an hour is the basic time, and the remaining time is available for however much longer you take to cum, shower and dress!

I think I actually preferred the old system as at the late HIS massage before they added rooms with showers and the 'tuk-tuk drivers' took over. You got your full time in the massage room, and all the extra time spent with your masseur, showering together and dressing in the locker room (or cuddling my beloved boi in the seldom-used little sauna. How I still pine for his lithe body and ever-hard ****!) was FREE.
Quote |