Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My next step
Thread: My next step
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2008, 08:33 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

My next step

After my last experience at the park restroom - I went home to chill and clean up. I found a note in my pocket - it said - if this wasn't too much for you call me sometime James. And it had a phone number on it.

I wasn't sure I could bring myself to call the number - but after so many wasted trips to the Circle - what the hell.

So I called James - hey you know we played at the park - you had a big buddy come over and well - you remember. Yea he said - I gave you the number cause' you seemed to like getting ganged up on. Well I do like to get a lot sometimes I replied - he told me that he had parties of his friends that wern't exactly orgies - but that they liked to have a "partyboy" in a bedroom to service anyone who wanted to get off. Was I interested in taking some cock for his crowd? I'd already been used by a few of his guys at the restroom - but some of his parties would have a dozen or more guys around. Well it beat the idea of wasting my evening at a ABS that was becoming empty with the current crackdowns - so I told him to let me know when I could come get used.

It was just a few days later when he told me that they were planning a Friday nite get together and that I should come ready to play.
Quote |