Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My next step
Thread: My next step
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2008, 12:01 PM
n2Action
Cruiser

Party on dude

I was getting pretty relaxed with the whole deal by this point, and when James stopped in to check on me I just wanted a cold coke. No sweat he said and returned with it in a couple of minutes - I drank and he played with my butt then let me suck his rod for a while. I gotta get back to the guys - he told me - but you probably won't be alone too long.

How right he was - the next guy was - well for lack of a better word - huge. He was probably 6 5 or so and was muscled to beat the band. His cock was small by those standards - couldn't of been over 8 inches but it was as thick as a beer can. Well maybe a red bull can - anyway it was thick. I had a real bitch of a time getting my mouth around it - I hoped he was just looking for some head - even though I'd done a bunch of fucking already - my ass had never been that loose. My jaw was getting sore from the size of his dick when he told me that he wanted me to sit on his cock. I wasn't sure how to say no - when he reminded me that I was there for HIS use - period. I am sure that he did that because of the hesitation I was showing in getting up for him. He had a bottle of lube and was greasing up his dick and then he told me to back up to him as he sat on the edge of the bed. I took a big hit of my poppers and expected to be impaled - but he was a bit cooler than that. He rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack and just teased my hole with it. I could feel my hole getting slippier as he did that - between the lube and the juice leaking out from the earlier pluggings, and then he slid that monster in. I tell you - it was the biggest opening my ass had ever had. He just continued to tease my hole and finally after another big hit of the jungle juice I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I sat straight down on his rod. WOW - talk about full. I thought it was gonna split me in half. But I got it started and then he put those huge hands of his on my hips and started working us back and forth. Damn he said - you done took it, I think he was pretty amazed. He stayed with the slow even strokes and it didn't take too many and I could feel him spasm. I almost felt cheated when that big dick left my ass. I was wringing wet from the effort, and was glad when the room was quiet for a bit.

Well lets just say that was the high point of the evening - I did get fucked several more times - but nothing that will ever compare with the big boy.

I have gone back to play a few times since - but the first time was definitely the best.
Quote |