Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2008, 12:02 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (29th.), evening, instead of visiting eitherof my two local massage parlours - INDRA and PRIME - I decided to visit PRANEE 'Massage for relax.' - not having read about it in this thread; all that I'd heard was that the: 'The boyz are street-smart.'.
- ETA.: 20.45.hrs..
- Upstairs the Reception area was neat & clean.
- I spoke with the young man at Reception and - noting a couple of masseuses nearby - asked for a masseur who is happy with farangs and with giving a 90 mins'. oil-massage, the latter would cost me 750.Bh.; prices seemed to be comparable with those of other massage parlors along Tnn. Si Lom.

-- After a few moments a tall and young man appeared and offered to shew me the way to the massage room. He's called Khun Neeum, 19YO., from I-San and speaks ltd. English.
- I had a shower, for wch. I was offered an extra hand-towel.
- The neat and clean massage room is approx. 6ft.x8ft.; the partition between it and the next room is approx. 6ft. high and does not reach the ceiling; there is a std. sized mattress on the floor.
- Noting that there did not appear to be obvious air-cond. I asked Khun Neeum if he'd like to take-off his tee-shirt? He prefered to keep it on.
- The massage was quite adequate and std. - nothing about wch. to complain; from time-to-time his fingers just happened to brush against my pte. parts - but not in an obvious way.
- At the end he offered me an Happy Ending, wch. I accepted; he allowed me to take-down his trousers and to play with him - small, even by Thai boi stds..
- Back in Reception I was offered a cup of tea.
- I was charged for just one hour, (correctly so), and then before leaving offered Khum Neeum what I considered to be a sufficient TIPS..

-- I cannot write that I left feeling completely satisfied: possibly had I not gone there expecting a place MORE like other parlors - whose names have been mentioned elsewhere in this thread - and just accepted the massage and nothing else I would have been better pleased. I'd say that PRANEE is set-up MORE for straight massages, (like, say SILOM MASSAGE.), and that Khun Neeum just didn't have the personality for offering hanky-panky.

- address: 60/67, Tnn. Si Lom,
Bang rak.;
- loc'n.: adjacent to BODY TUNE and above BOOTS - The Chemists - right by Sala Daeng BTS. stn., (S2.),;
- tel.: (02)-632 8273..

- PRANEE has another branch -
- address: Tnn. Rajaprarop - Soi Sumran;
- loc'n.: approx. 250yds. from Phetburi:R'rop. i'sect., (behind Pratunam Cntr.), and 150yds. before INDRA REGENT HTL..
- BTS.: Ratchathewi, (N1.),.

-- Bibi.. --
Quote |