Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2008, 10:05 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Sexy Tiler, that toilet is extremely busy with pissers nearly always as you noted and always some pleasant boys there but it seems too busy for anything much other than looking. Seems to be at least one lingurer all the time. Often you can have more success walking along the passage ways and sitting on the low wall outside. The pool area is still good but I think some colleges are starting a break now. There used to be a good toilet for action at the back of the building that serves the cinema on the top floor...but not sure now if it is still accessable without buying a movie ticket. I think The Dive is showing there so buy a ticket! It certainly is at Paragon...about 4 times a day...16:30ish and 19:15ish.

Today I chanced into the newly opened and pleasant Chamchuri Square mall. It has direct access to Sam Yan MRT station(I believe it is the only establishment with direct MRT access). You enter at the food court level(basement). It is a very pleasant area and at 2pm today it was stocked liberally by Chula University students (often a little hi-so and self-important...not unreasonable given the status of Chula) mostly with laptops. Anyway, on all the three floors above there were many more fine dining areas...all the usual chains...but in particular, a BKK GRILL outlet. There is a regular one across the street and a small one behind the Hua Mark stadium on Ramkhamhaeng...from where I convinced a straight 20-year-old waiter that it was great fun to be smoked and cum in a shower...he now regularly begs me for some more smoking (he cums as soon as a tongue touches his testicles, never gets soft and can cum again in 10 minutes) and mobile phones...so that's now stopped! But at this new BKK GRILL outlet where today I had a fine grilled fish salad for Bht69, they have some boy waiters similar to the Hua Mark guy...farm fresh and flirty and shy. I think I can get into the pants of at least one of them shortly....just have to figure out the shift times. The toilets in this mall are not cavenous and provide little shelter..but very quiet and minimal cleaning activity.
It's worth keeping an eye on and certainly I shall dine there often from now on. It adjoins Chula university and has a direct gantry...so is always occupied by students. It has a Chula university bookshop on the top floor plus many other book shops. It is also easy walking distance to the go-go boy street off Surawongse. Sam Yan is the next MRT station to Silom.
Quote |