Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2008, 10:36 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I tried Smart Bank massage/spa tonight as I do about once a year. Since their web site stopped working, I have been unable to see pictures of the boys. As soon as I saw a boy I liked, I would nip round there. So today I thought I should visit just to see the boys. I haven't been for a year, but they still asked where is the KFC I used to bring! I don't think many/any farangs go there...the boss can be a bit offputting if he doesn't know you and asks for payment in advance. The thing I like about this place is it's suburbanish feel...a bit like Chiang Mai down this quiet soi (Rachadaphisek soi 12...this is next to The Mall, Thapra...not the other Ratchadaphisek along the MRT). They want to show you a photo book but I like to mingle and chat with the boys and pick one I like. Today I found three I wanted...usualy I don't find more than one and sometimes even settle for the least worst at other massage places!...depends how horny I am.
Anyway, I picked Id (Doh was my no2 choice for next time). In the large room with spa bath and big mattress on the floor, Id stripped and assisted me in showering. He had a large dick(as advised by the boss...not that I asked but the boss seemed to think it would impress me) and is tall and slim..Isaan of course. He started with the scrub thing..which seems to be sand paper without the paper. Then another shower and being pampered while showering and drying. During the scrub part, Id made sure my hand was on and around his growing penis during the application to the arms. Then the lotion massage which was on the legs at the back before he started to reach underneath and begin to erect my fake-cyalis-primed penis...and that was it..I laid him down and got him moaning and writhing as all 20ish Isaan boys are designed for. He also enjoyed 69 while still moanin. He came with some gusto and pleasure all upon my chest and face and hair...I think he wanted to be fucked but I had no condom...as I was supposedly just visiting to check the boys only!
Now I was very satisfied and tipped the boy Bht1,000 having been told the minimum was Bht500 for a "2 hours" tip. Although the "2 hour" massage lasted only just over an hour, some folks may be dissatisfied..especialy as the massage didn't get beyong the back of the legs...but it was very good for me as all I wanted was sex with a writhing, handsome and cute Isaan boy.
Quote |