Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2008, 11:25 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
... .
Today I chanced into the newly opened and pleasant Chamchuri Square mall. It has direct access to Sam Yan MRT station, (I believe it is the only establishment with direct MRT access). You enter at the food court level, (basement). ... .
... .
-- Y'day., (04th.), evening I wandered-around CHAMCHURI SQ..
- On that day of the week and at that time of day I wasn't expecting too much - but one never knows - ha! - and I wasn't disappointed; so it was MORE of taking a decko than out-and-out cruising.
- I was reminded of the opening criticisms of SIAM P'GON.: visually good but poor finishing-off; through several access points I looked-at the space between the suspended ceiling and the concrete above, not so good.
- The gen'l. area was quite empty, really.
- SWENSON'S had a couple of pieces of eye-candy acting as bus-boys; BKK. GRILL had attractive prices but I didn't think so well of the waiting staff whom I saw at that time.
- Clearly - vaut le retour.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |