Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2008, 02:35 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Sexy, I ate again at BKK GRILL yesterday afternoon and the cutest one was off that day, but there is one other cute one who was attentive. He has very tapered black pants and a great face. I saw a couple in the toilet on the same floor who were spending ages grooming in front of the mirror but probably ignoring me in a sexual way because they know I am a regular customer!!!!
Those Swenson boys are so cute..almost all..with their white pants and black shirts. They all seem to be bottoms or with bottoming characteristics. One such guy who I spent a lot of bottom time with was from the basement branch in the Silom CP Tower building. He looked straightish, but sat down with me at one of the tables at the end of his shift and asked me to take him home. He also asked me if I was a top or bottom. He was a good lad with a very large penis and terrific body and Sinbad tattooed on his chest (anyone seen him?). He was always hungry to be fucked, but the only trouble was, he insisted on doing it in the dark and so I could never enjoy the full experience.
Then again a waiter from the Robinson's Bangrak basement Swensens latched onto me in the street on his way to work. He was a bit effeminate and had a very cute face. His speciality was smoking and just would not let go once he got a penis in his mouth. Unfortunately he did not like to be fucked. Both boys no longer are at the locations I mentioned.
Quote |