Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2008, 08:27 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- This a'noon., (08th.), I decided to visit SMART BANK.

-- from Tnn. Si Lom I caught 'bus. #163.; fare 11Bh., time approx. 30mins. -
- THE MALL - THAPRA comes-up quite visibly on one's RHS. - there is a largish sign on its front.
- The 'bus. from Si Lom stops in front of a branch of KASIKORN BANK and straight across from THE MALL.
- A bit further along is a pedestrian over-bridge into THE MALL.
- From THE MALL walk back, (as though one was returning to BKK.), for approx. 300yds. to Tnn. Ratchada soi 12.; as mentioned in a previous posting there are clearly visible signs for SMART BANG, [sic]! SMART BANK is a few yds. further down soi 12 on one's RHS. - look-up for a dk. blue sign.
- addr.: 189, Tnn.R'phisek., soi 12.,
Thon buri, 10600.;
- pos'n.: 100-28-48.060E.x13-42-38.340N.;
- tel.: (02)-476 7776. -- (01)-4900 777.;
- web.: there is no web-site;
- hrs.: 09-02.oo. daily.

-- I was welcomed by a pleasantly spoken young man with adequate enough English; after chitter-chat of 'Where am I living in BKK.?' and 'How did I get to hear of SMART BANK?', I checked on their svces. - they don't offer a 90mins. oil-massage, their nearest being a 2hrs'. cream massage for 900.Bh., wch. I accepted.
- Masseur Doh no longer works there and Masseur Id had another customer; I thought it unusual that the young man did not know those things himself but had to ask one of the other boyz there.
- I was invited to chose a masseur from their album of photos. In the end I chose one at random: masseur NUT, (whose photo. shewed him as clean-shaven but who sports now some fashionable facial hair.), 21YO. with a small and neat body - no excess fat - from I-San who speaks very little English.
- The massage room is approx. 10x20ft. - half being for the raised massage bed, (roughly queen-sized!), and the other half for the step-in bath, wardrobe and so on.
- There was no soap provided for my pre-massage shower; but mouth-wash was available.
- An initial rub-down with some exfoliating cream, wch. was followed by a shower.
- Then to the cream massage: plenty of att'n. to my feet and I was starting to look-fwd. to a good and a thorough massage; but as the masseur moved-up so the qual. of the massage deteriorated.
- After somewhat LESS than an hr. the masseur judged that it was time for the expected Happy Ending. His **** erected rapidly: of avg. Thai boi size and uncut.
- My questing fingers explored his sweet and little *rs* wch. is firm and neat; however as a result I wasn't too sure about his pers. hygiene - either that or he has a problem in that area?
- Even although mouth-wash was provided I decided that I'd use my own Listerine - just to make MORE certain of my oral hygiene afterwards.
- Even although I had three showers never once did the masseur join me; although he did give me a fresh towel for my final shower - a PLUS point.
- I gave the masseur what I considered an adequate enough TIPS. for the massage and for the time, although his face shewed me otherwise.
- From entering to leaving was approx. 75mins! So much for a two hours' massage,
Not wishing to be judged a Whingeing Pom. I said nothing at the time, but made a mental note for the future.
- Interesting that their welcoming young man wasn't avail. as I was leaving. Instead some shorter and rougher looking character entered and brusquely demanded the 900.Bh. - I noted that although I'd given my masseur his TIPS. he had moved-around to behind that man and between me and the front door.

-- From their Business Card they offer:
1.- Smart Facial Treatment;
2.- Smart Body Scrub;
3.- Smart Body Massage;
4.- Smart Body Bath;
5.- Smart Body Shaper;
6.- Smart Secret's Men - to INCREASE and to strengthen ... .

-- Candidly I've rec'd. better massages and apres-massage delights from INDRA MASSAGE.
- From that one visit- I would hesitate to recommend SMART BANK.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |