Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 9th October 2008, 09:00 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoboxer View Post
My very last time at Tawan, I offed three at the same time from that bar. It was in the vain hope that I might concievably end up with at least one that wasn't a dud. Believe me, the fantasy was better by miles.

It was great having three bodybuilders in my room and all of us naked but that was as far as it went. All three seemed reluctant to go all the way and were in a hurry to get me to blow my rocks so that they could go back to the bar. Not one seemed willing to blow off his rocks and in the end, I had to write it off to experience and find better places to spend my hard-earned cash.

Sorry if I seem terribly negative about Tawan. From what you have been experiencing there, it seems like some things have changed for the better and I hope others who go there will have equally enjoyable times like you.
Hi, my friend who is an old hand at Tawan (in fact it was he who introduced me to Tawan but he doesn't like to post in the forums) wanted to pass the following recommendations.

Arthur (a thai-afro-american hyrid), and #8 will be willing to be top, and one of the seasoned guys (called Sayan) may be open to being a bottom and rimming with the right tip, though he may ask a bit on the high side and sometimes show some attitude if he thinks you're rough.

Disclaimer: I haven't tried myself and can't vouch for his recommendations. As usual, pls practice safe sex, and treat them with common courtesy and respect.
Quote |