Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2008, 07:11 PM
peterinmypan
Cruiser

I have read a few posts saying that 1000 Bht a day is way too much and at a go go bar you would pay only 400-500 bht. That may be true but then again, you forget that you can't really get a good massage from the boys from a go go bar. All you'll get is sex.

I like both (sex and massage) and to be honest, is you were to ask me to chose between the two, I would more often than not go for a fantastic massage.

For me this deal works. It may not work for some. I think deal making is all about putting a value to a certain service or object. It is also about both parties leaving satisfied and looking forward to business in the future.
So if the mamasan at Senso is laughing all the way to the bank...good for him. Because I feel that what I got for the price I paid is worth it.

K enough said I guess.
Quote |