Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2008, 10:41 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Hi Sexy Tiler, I was also in BKK GRILL but this evening. I had grilled fish salad...a complete fillet...for Bht69 and ham steak and iced lemon tea all for Bht168. It was beginning to get very crowded and I backed off, but the three boys i know there (and would dearly like to enter their pants) verbally dragged me inside and wagged their tails (metaphorically) with delight. The two youngest ones are really good...for me...my prime target is the slightly musclely one. I was also passing Sunday night at 8pm and it was packed with many prediners waiting outside. Those prices are a bargain and the Thais and office types that flock there, just lap it up.
The Svensens there has no special staff at present. But my earlier comments were limited to CP Tower and Robinson's branches a few months back. From time to time though, they all have some fine boys worth a flirt or two...anyone with some charm, is doubly charmed by the white pants and black T shirts they wear at Svensens. Puff & Pie at Chamchuri now has one boy who is attractive. But give me a good ol', run of the mill KFC boy anytime....I think it's just the uniform.
Quote |