Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2008, 08:06 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=Yannawa;664580]
Hi Sexy Tiler, I was also in BKK GRILL but this evening. ... . Those prices are a bargain and the Thais and office types that flock there, just lap it up.
The Svensens there ... . From time to time though, they all have some fine boys worth a flirt or two ... anyone with some charm, is doubly charmed by the white pants and black T shirts they wear at Svensens. Puff & Pie at Chamchuri now has one boy who is attractive. But give me a good ol', run of the mill KFC boy anytime....I think it's just the uniform.[/
QUOTE]

-- Agreed about BKK GRILL's prices - v. convenient on one's pocket. Eye candy assists one's digestion, too - better than the free & mint flavored 'gum. offered.
- Possibly evenings - after the days' hard work - are MORE cruisy than lunch. times?
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |