Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2008, 09:49 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Around 6pm is ok...before the evening rush and all the boys on duty. I was there tonight...yet again...and had my own favorite boy attend to me exclusively.... My technic at such establishmenets when trying to strike up some getting-in-pants opportunities, is to seek out the guy you like for taking your order and any subsequent requests and asking for the bill and tipping etc..[Just look the other way and pretend you don't need anything if any of the other waiters looks like coming over] That way he soon gets the message (as do all the others) that you like him and maybe a calling-card handing-over situation will arise. It should all be downhill from there. I have even [not advisable in all establishments] handed over my card wrapped in a couple of hundred Baht on some occasions. But be descreet...as the boy will be teased something rotten by the others if they suspect you are serious about a relationship. But getting there is more fun than actualy achieving the goal..or so I kid myself.
Quote |